There is a top 25 ranking of all individuals who will be competing in Cincinnati district meets at this link. Scroll down underneath Don Connolly's profile to get the latest update. www.swotccca.com/OurTimes.cfm
- Nice tribute you guys did to Don Connolly at the Coaches Classic last week. He was at the meet(I carpooled to the finals with him) and he appreciated the nice things that were said to the crowd.
See if you can get someone to email me a 120x90 logo for the website and I can get it placed in the Local Sponsors section as long as SWOTCCA is willing to include an OHRunners link on the site too.
- Our Times Issue #4 is now posted on the web site www.swotccca.com. Click on the Our Times tab at the top of the home page, then scroll down through the bio on Don Connolly. I considered eleven different meets in composing this week's lists. Divisions I, II, and III are all mixed together with no distinction to who's in what division. This makes it more interesting for those athletes who make the lists
- Our Times Issue 5A in now posted on the website www.swotccca.com which is Issue 4 updated with Monday and Tuesday meets.
- Our times 5B was just released containing the top 25 among Cincinnati district schools. This update includes the Seven Hills Inv., the Finneytown Inv. and final events in the first day of competition at Wayne and Anderson.
Attention Athletes and Parents in Cincinnati Area Boys Track & Field/Cross Country
- Our Times Issue 5 has now been finalized with meets over the weekend with the exception of Ross which is not posted as yet.
- Boys top 25 for the Cincinnat area has now been updated with meet held last week on the web site. www.swotccca.com
- Issue #6A is now out on the following web site:
It is a top 25 rankings of Cincinnati area athletes who will be competing at district meets in Cincinnati in about three weeks. All three divisions are eligible to make the lists but not in separate divisions. This latest issue has been updated with Ross, CHCA, Kings, Best of the West and Mariemonts Invites.
- Final version of Our Times Issue #6 is now posted on the web site
- The rankings have now been updated to include league meets held for Cincinnati area schools who will be competing in district meets this week at Mason, Winton Woods, or New Richmond. What you see are season bests for those athletes as theyk enter district competition. go to www.swotccca.com and click on the Our Times tab, then scrool down to Issue #7.
- Top 25 team rankings based on the individual rhave now been added to the individual ranking in Issue #7 of Our Times. www.swotccca.com
- The latest issue of the Greater Cincinnati top 25 rankings has now been posted contianing updates from the Cincinnati district meets at www.swotccca.com
- Issue #9 of Our Times, a weekly listing of the top 25 in Cincy has now been posted. For the first time, marks in the 100m, 200m, 100h, 110h, and long jump show the wind readings if they made the list.
- The last issue of Our Times Vol. 13 is now posted under the Our Times tab. As such it is each athlete's final spot in the 2012 city rankings. Athletes can print these standings for their scrapbooks to show where they finished the 2012 season. Due to coding issues, I had to post this issue as issue #99 to get it on top until it can be fixed. Go to www.swotccca.com to view.