Additional InformationChagrin Results can be found at www.baumspage.com/track/trevent.php?peventID=679. Unfortunately these results are posted in a version of Hytek that is not compatible with the MileSplit program.
How To Submit Hy-Tek Meet Results:
1. With Hy-Tek Meet Manager open, Click Reports / Results
2. At the top, select "All Events." Click "Select All" using the button on the left.
3. At the bottom, select "Flat HTML." Check any items to be included such as records, time standards, event comments, etc.
4. At right, select "Publication" rather than "Event" for sort order.
5. Click "Create Report," and, when it is done, give the newly created file a name and a location to copy to. Name the file so that it will be easy to recognize as coming from your meet.
6. E-mail this newly created results file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!