Fast times, new state leaders and US top 10 performances were all over the Ohio High School Indoor Track and Field scene this past weekend. Ohio State, Akron, Findlay...
Matt Poiesz in the opening leg of the 4x400 at Kutzt. Matt ran one leg of the 4x800 and 4x400 for CB South. Both relays were victorious - Photo by Tom Mallon.
Additional InformationQualifying meet for the OATCCC Indoor State Championship
Entry List: www.deltatiming.com/2009_buckeye_hs_qualifier.aspx
Pole Vault (Girls first)
Weight Throw (Girls First)
High Jump (Girls first)
Long Jump (Boys first)
Triple Jump(Boys first) will follow the LJ
Shot Put (Boys first)
Running events will be on a rolling time schedule
** Girls run first in all track events **
4 x 200m
60m hurdles prelims
60m dash prelims
4 x 800m
60m hurdles finals
60m dash finals
4 x 400m
Coaches who will be attending this event... Here is some important information that you need to be aware of.
1) Only your athletes that are in the database are eligible to replace an athlete.
2) We will not seed ahead of time. We will seed on the fly...
3) Since we are seeding on the fly, your athletes MUST declare their intent to run, if they do not, they will be scratched and not let back into the race (No Refunds will be given). This is done by declaring with the Clerk of Course.
4) After scratches have been made and heats/lanes assigned the athletes will get their hip numbers from the clerks. No changes will be made after that time, regardless if a heat is full or not.
5) Field event athletes can make any changes at their event.
The main reason for this stance is so that the most efficient meet possible can be run. I hate seeing 2 athletes running by themselves so we try to fill every heat/section as full as possible.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!