(Instructions being provided prior to the 2019 OHSAA Division 3 Cambridge District race)
Attention Cross Country Coaches and Meet Managers:
On Thursday and Friday of this coming week, the OATCCC, in partnership with the OHSAA, will be conducting 'Meet Manager Forum' sessions, where you'll be briefed on the latest advice and recommendations for hosting safe and responsible meets this upcoming season.
All matters relating to Covid-19 guidelines will be discussed, including start line and finish line procedures. Dale Gabor will be joining the meetings to provide perspective on behalf of the OHSAA. There will also be a question and answer period prior to the end of the calls. Additional information is available within the following link.
- Meeting times are: Thursday, August 13th at 7:00 pm & Friday, August 14th at 10:00 am
- Please only register for one of the meetings
- Please have just one representative from your coaching staff attend
- You must fill out the survey contained in the link above if you plan to attend
- Following your completion of the survey, you will receive an e-mail invite to your chosen meeting (at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting)