(Division 1 race start at the 2019 OHSAA State Championship meet)
In anticipation for Saturday's OHSAA State Cross Country Championships, our coverage team members made their calls on who the individual and team winners will be for Division's 1, 2 and 3.
We're all well aware that the hardware will be earned on race day and that previous accomplishments matter little once the gun sounds. That being said, we figured what better way to pass the time than to dissect who we think will be hoisting trophies at the end of the day.
Safe travels to all of the coaches and runners when they make their way to Fortress Obetz and good luck to everyone who toes the starting line.
Here are our staff members, who shared their insight:
- Shawn Conlon / Photographer & Videographer
- Christian Lisle / Photographer & Videographer
- Nate Shively / Northeast Region Editor
- Gavin Frick / Student-Athlete Contributor
- Phil Grove / PennTrackXC Contributor
- Mark Dwyer / Senior Editor
Related Content -
- Team Scores Tab
- Individual Rankings Tab
- OHSAA State Meet Course Map
- OHSAA State Meet Performance Lists
- Register For Midwest High School XC Challenge
- Meet Manager Brian DeSantis Breaks Down Midwest XC Challenge
- Northeast Ohio Runners At The State Championships
- Previewing The OHSAA State Cross Country Championships