XC Coaches Clinic Videos
07/21/2012 10:17:31 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Jason, Great idea to post some video highlights from the clinic. However, only one of the many videos is working. No matter what video I click on, the same one video plays. Can you correct or is the problem on my end?
Jason,
Great idea to post some video highlights from the clinic. However, only one of the many videos is working. No matter what video I click on, the same one video plays. Can you correct or is the problem on my end?
07/21/2012 11:04:40 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@gibbonmr It's working well on my end. It would probably help him if you included the operating system/browser you're using...
@gibbonmr

It's working well on my end. It would probably help him if you included the operating system/browser you're using...
07/21/2012 11:32:53 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I'm using an IPad. Now a different single video is playing...
I'm using an IPad. Now a different single video is playing...
07/21/2012 3:40:52 PM
User
@gibbonmr I'm using kindle fire now and works... worked on desktop too... I will test on ipad later if my three year old ever lets me have it back Day two coach panel to come
@gibbonmr I'm using kindle fire now and works... worked on desktop too... I will test on ipad later if my three year old ever lets me have it back

Day two coach panel to come
07/21/2012 5:47:57 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jfields333 Consider yourself lucky... I can't get ANY videos to load in Internet Explorer at all. This is a problem on FloTrack's end (who power our video player) that I am trying to get them to fix. I would really encourage you to ditch Internet Explorer anyway (since it's the worst browser on the face of the earth) and start using Chrome or Firefox. I think you'll find your experience is much better with those browsers across the board. However, I am trying to get the IE problem fixed. Have tested and the videos work on Chrome, Firefox, Android 2.3 phone, Kindle Fire tablet, and Android 3.1 tablet. I did confirm on my iPod Touch that it is for some reason playing the same video no matter what (stupid Apple products). So I am going to look into what is causing that. Moral of the story: Apple sucks and Internet Explorer sucks. :-) Stick with Google. B-)
@jfields333 Consider yourself lucky... I can't get ANY videos to load in Internet Explorer at all. This is a problem on FloTrack's end (who power our video player) that I am trying to get them to fix.

I would really encourage you to ditch Internet Explorer anyway (since it's the worst browser on the face of the earth) and start using Chrome or Firefox. I think you'll find your experience is much better with those browsers across the board.

However, I am trying to get the IE problem fixed.

Have tested and the videos work on Chrome, Firefox, Android 2.3 phone, Kindle Fire tablet, and Android 3.1 tablet.

I did confirm on my iPod Touch that it is for some reason playing the same video no matter what (stupid Apple products). So I am going to look into what is causing that.

Moral of the story: Apple sucks and Internet Explorer sucks. Stick with Google.
07/21/2012 7:45:08 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I don't know it works fine on my end and I'm using a mac..Have watched most of them...
I don't know it works fine on my end and I'm using a mac..Have watched most of them...
07/21/2012 9:31:31 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I'm pulling my hair out and can't figure out how to get iPad and iPhone to do the video right on that article. It freaks out when there is more than one video on the page... not sure at this point where the bug is. But if you click on the "Videos" link in the navigation bar all of those coach panel videos are in there and they work since there is only one video on the page at a time.
I'm pulling my hair out and can't figure out how to get iPad and iPhone to do the video right on that article. It freaks out when there is more than one video on the page... not sure at this point where the bug is.

But if you click on the "Videos" link in the navigation bar all of those coach panel videos are in there and they work since there is only one video on the page at a time.
07/22/2012 3:09:56 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@gibbonmr It should be working on iPad, iPhone, iPod now
@gibbonmr It should be working on iPad, iPhone, iPod now
07/22/2012 8:00:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Like the fact that you posted the videos for those of us that can't attend clinic. At least we get a chance to here what some of the top coaches in the state are doing and the way they handle certain situation! ThanksB-)
Like the fact that you posted the videos for those of us that can't attend clinic. At least we get a chance to here what some of the top coaches in the state are doing and the way they handle certain situation!

Thanks
07/22/2012 1:54:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks Jason. Working well now on my IPad.
Thanks Jason. Working well now on my IPad.
07/23/2012 8:33:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Jason, will you add names to the videos? I know names but not faces. Laura
Jason,
will you add names to the videos? I know names but not faces.
Laura
07/23/2012 9:32:32 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@LSFRED I added names to the article itself going left to right.
@LSFRED I added names to the article itself going left to right.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.