Article Comment: Big River Rankings #3
10/06/2013 8:23:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I don't necessarily think today's State course is any easier than the version of the course that Snow and Sisson ran; so, Werner's 17:25 (to me) is absolutely amazing.
I don't necessarily think today's State course is any easier than the version of the course that Snow and Sisson ran; so, Werner's 17:25 (to me) is absolutely amazing.
10/13/2013 1:41:48 PM
Coach
@chester1976 Going to have to disagree with you on that. They have taken out the hill on the backside of the course that used to be around the kilo mark, have reduced the elevation change of fire station hill and split it into two smaller segments, and have eliminated the steep hill that used to exist immediately after a hard right turn about 250 meters from the finish. This doesn't mean 17:25 for Werner is not extremely impressive; 17:25 for a high school girl is very good on any course. It just isn't comparable to the old times on the old course. Sean Nunn Raytown South
@chester1976

Going to have to disagree with you on that. They have taken out the hill on the backside of the course that used to be around the kilo mark, have reduced the elevation change of fire station hill and split it into two smaller segments, and have eliminated the steep hill that used to exist immediately after a hard right turn about 250 meters from the finish.

This doesn't mean 17:25 for Werner is not extremely impressive; 17:25 for a high school girl is very good on any course. It just isn't comparable to the old times on the old course.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.