Composite Team Scores
10/11/2013 1:42:14 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
How are these things calculated? I went into XC Stats, girls teams, and decided to try composite instead of traditional scores. They did not make any sense to me at all.
How are these things calculated? I went into XC Stats, girls teams, and decided to try composite instead of traditional scores. They did not make any sense to me at all.
10/11/2013 1:47:49 PM
User
@MaristXCcoach Factors in other things like track performances, splits, team average, etc
@MaristXCcoach Factors in other things like track performances, splits, team average, etc
10/11/2013 2:21:30 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@admin Is the formula discernable in any way or is it a secret algorithm? How are "weaknesses" identified? Some have them, others don't. For example we have "--" for our weaknesses, but are listed in 2nd place and have a MUCH wider 1-5 spread than the other teams that have 1-5 spread listed as a weakness. I am just trying to sort the feature out to see if it is actually useful in anyway.
@admin

Is the formula discernable in any way or is it a secret algorithm? How are "weaknesses" identified? Some have them, others don't. For example we have "--" for our weaknesses, but are listed in 2nd place and have a MUCH wider 1-5 spread than the other teams that have 1-5 spread listed as a weakness. I am just trying to sort the feature out to see if it is actually useful in anyway.
10/11/2013 2:33:10 PM
Power User
@MaristXCcoach Here's what it does: it takes your (Marist's) JV scoring for the 8-14 drop down box, produces a score of 15 and tells everybody else to give up.:-]
@MaristXCcoach Here's what it does: it takes your (Marist's) JV scoring for the 8-14 drop down box, produces a score of 15 and tells everybody else to give up.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.