SPIRE HS Showcase 2014
02/13/2014 10:45:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Being a first timer to take some athletes to the Spire HS Showcase I am curious as to when the final acceptance list will typically be posted. Can anyone help. My runners are coming to me every hour asking. Thanks.
Being a first timer to take some athletes to the Spire HS Showcase I am curious as to when the final acceptance list will typically be posted. Can anyone help. My runners are coming to me every hour asking. Thanks.
02/13/2014 11:12:19 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For some odd reason they are posted on DirectAthletics. May need to login to access. http://www.directathletics.com/dispatcher.cgi/PerfList.htm?session_id=3344366DAJ15248&script_name=dispatcher.cgi&filename=PerfList.htm&action=view_file&sport=track&meet_hnd=32263&file_hnd=3380&module=schedule
For some odd reason they are posted on DirectAthletics. May need to login to access.

http://www.directathletics.com/dispatcher.cgi/PerfList.htm?session_id=3344366DAJ15248&script_name=dispatcher.cgi&filename=PerfList.htm&action=view_file&sport=track&meet_hnd=32263&file_hnd=3380&module=schedule
02/16/2014 10:21:13 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I don't know this for sure, but I suspect the registration through milesplit for the Showcase meet was a mistake. All of Spire's scholastic and college meets this winter have used Directathletics.
I don't know this for sure, but I suspect the registration through milesplit for the Showcase meet was a mistake. All of Spire's scholastic and college meets this winter have used Directathletics.
02/16/2014 12:42:40 PM
Coach
Im not sure why only certain athletes show up in the "Complete Results". Looks like only Michigan athletes were filtered in. I just dont understand why the Complete Results link on OHmilesplit show out of state athletes. Also, The HS PV Boys and Girls Results seem to be missing. When you click on "Raw Results" everyone shows up. What is the criteria (or purpose) for listing a condensed version of athletes in the "Complete Results" link?
Im not sure why only certain athletes show up in the "Complete Results". Looks like only Michigan athletes were filtered in. I just dont understand why the Complete Results link on OHmilesplit show out of state athletes. Also, The HS PV Boys and Girls Results seem to be missing. When you click on "Raw Results" everyone shows up. What is the criteria (or purpose) for listing a condensed version of athletes in the "Complete Results" link?
02/16/2014 2:08:34 PM
Coach
The webmaster from Michigan processed the meet, while the webmaster from Ohio did not. That is why the Ohio kids in an Ohio meet are not showing up in rankings or National Elite lists yet.
The webmaster from Michigan processed the meet, while the webmaster from Ohio did not. That is why the Ohio kids in an Ohio meet are not showing up in rankings or National Elite lists yet.
02/16/2014 4:06:30 PM
User
should be updated for ohio kids now.
should be updated for ohio kids now.
02/16/2014 4:40:16 PM
Coach
@capnhook33 Thanks. The PV competition for boys and girls was excellent! Many elite performances on both sides.
@capnhook33
Thanks. The PV competition for boys and girls was excellent! Many elite performances on both sides.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.