OATCC Indoor State Meet entries/declarations due 2/24?
02/18/2021 1:47:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It says that the athletes must be declared by February 24. Do the marks and times from the meet in Louisville Indoor Games 2021 on February 27th count as I noticed a lot of Ohio athletes are registered for that meet. The Ohio Indoor State meets are the weekend of March 5th and 6th? Thank you
It says that the athletes must be declared by February 24. Do the marks and times from the meet in Louisville Indoor Games 2021 on February 27th count as I noticed a lot of Ohio athletes are registered for that meet. The Ohio Indoor State meets are the weekend of March 5th and 6th? Thank you
02/18/2021 1:53:37 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@chefbarney Notice from OATCCC re: state finale declaration - "We are currently working on an online entry and declaration page on our website to streamline this process and eliminate the large crowd gathering around to sign up for membership and the collection of forms the day of. The declaration window will open after the last competition date on 2/27."
@chefbarney Notice from OATCCC re: state finale declaration -
"We are currently working on an online entry and declaration page on our website to streamline this process and eliminate the large crowd gathering around to sign up for membership and the collection of forms the day of. The declaration window will open after the last competition date on 2/27."
02/18/2021 2:00:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So the meet on 2/27 can be used? Thank you!
So the meet on 2/27 can be used? Thank you!
02/21/2021 7:52:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So, if the declaration window doesn't open until after the 27th, how soon will we know if an athlete actually is eligible to compete on March 5th? The window to register is March 1-2. I have been burned (and out a great day of my personal money) repeatedly throughout this indoor season with making payments (that are non refundable) only to see my athletes did not make the cut when the final listing came out. I am assuming all payment for the state finale meet will be set up the same way.
So, if the declaration window doesn't open until after the 27th, how soon will we know if an athlete actually is eligible to compete on March 5th? The window to register is March 1-2.

I have been burned (and out a great day of my personal money) repeatedly throughout this indoor season with making payments (that are non refundable) only to see my athletes did not make the cut when the final listing came out. I am assuming all payment for the state finale meet will be set up the same way.
03/02/2021 7:47:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have tried to enter my athlete in the 200 & 400 for the Div. 2/3 but it is using her times from a meet that is not eligible. It will not allow me to change the time and meet location to a meet that is eligible. Thank you.
I have tried to enter my athlete in the 200 & 400 for the Div. 2/3 but it is using her times from a meet that is not eligible. It will not allow me to change the time and meet location to a meet that is eligible.
Thank you.
03/02/2021 8:14:35 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@tuna Please reach out to registration@milesplit.com and outline your issue. We will manually make that adjustment for you. md
@tuna Please reach out to registration@milesplit.com and outline your issue. We will manually make that adjustment for you. md

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.