Widen the camera lenses so people can zoom in on infield events!!!!
02/21/2021 7:22:50 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I watched the entire left side of screen was empty lanes! The camera can capture the infield on every shot but you guys did not! So sad because a lot of parents missed out! This is junk! Someone needs to think this through!
I watched the entire left side of screen was empty lanes! The camera can capture the infield on every shot but you guys did not! So sad because a lot of parents missed out! This is junk! Someone needs to think this through!
02/21/2021 7:31:21 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
You need to just film at the widest angle. Parents can then zoom in on their kids to follow closely. It’s called track and FIELD! Not just track! Why is all the camera angles a close up of only the runners! I feel sorry for the other half of the team and the parents who pay good money to not see their kids compete.
You need to just film at the widest angle. Parents can then zoom in on their kids to follow closely. It's called track and FIELD! Not just track! Why is all the camera angles a close up of only the runners! I feel sorry for the other half of the team and the parents who pay good money to not see their kids compete.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.