Girls Weight Throw
03/07/2021 11:15:07 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hi Mark, I am an athlete in the girls weight and am watching the full replay of the meet. There are two videos that are claimed to be the “full replay,” and in between the time where the first video left off and the second picked up, I believe my last throw can be seen. Does somebody have the entire footage reel? One where there is not a break between the two full replays? Thanks.
Hi Mark, I am an athlete in the girls weight and am watching the full replay of the meet. There are two videos that are claimed to be the "full replay," and in between the time where the first video left off and the second picked up, I believe my last throw can be seen. Does somebody have the entire footage reel? One where there is not a break between the two full replays? Thanks.
03/07/2021 11:19:49 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Essentially, the first video on Milesplit is 10 minutes and the second, 5 hours. I am asking for a resource to the footage that occurred in between these two videos. Thank you for your time.
Essentially, the first video on Milesplit is 10 minutes and the second, 5 hours. I am asking for a resource to the footage that occurred in between these two videos. Thank you for your time.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.