The cancellation of New Balance Nationals Indoor and the disruption to the start of Ohio's outdoor season have been disappointments to all members of the state's track and field community, but count the collection of unsigned seniors to be among those who've been particularly impacted.
Many grads from the 2020 class were banking on big performances at NBNI and during the early stage of the outdoor campaign to help them catch the eye of coaches at the college level.
In an effort to make the most of our current predicament, we're looking to provide those seniors with a boost by profiling them in a series of upcoming articles, where we note personal best times / marks, as well as other career highlights.
If the offer above is of interest to you, here's what we're looking for and who's eligible:
* Contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) and make sure to include the following information --
- First & last name (mandatory) ...
- Events that you participate in and want highlighted (mandatory) ...
- Link to your MileSplit profile (optional, but it would be helpful) ...
- Provide a track and field (or XC) photo of yourself (optional, but it would be helpful) ...
* Please remember that this only applies to Ohio-based seniors who have not yet committed to a college.
- 2020 Indoor Boys Senior Rankings
- 2020 Indoor Girls Senior Rankings
- 2020 Outdoor Boys Senior Returner Rankings
- 2020 Outdoor Girls Senior Returner Rankings
- Commits Central: Where Are Ohio's Seniors Going?