Photo by Gregg Armstrong, ArmoryTrack.com
Additional Information**The boys 55m Hurdle Finals were hand timed, so there times have been penalized the traditional hand timed penalty of .24 seconds**
Admission $3 for adults, $1 for students.
Entry Fee Team Entry
* � $10 per individual, up to $120 (12 participants), and $5 for each individual after.
* � Boys and Girls teams count separately.
* � Maximum cost for any one team will be $200 (boys/girls count seperately.
* � If you add a relay that exceeds the maximum number allowed, there will be an extra $5 charge for each relay added
Individual Entry: $10 (unlimited number of events)
Late Fees (Entries submitted after the meet deadline)
* � Teams must pay an additional $15.
* � Individuals must pay an additional $5.
Entry Fees will be based on entries not participation. No Refunds.
Coaches/individuals should pay their entry fee upon arrival at the clerk�s desk, by the scorers table, and receive the up-to-date heat sheets.
Make checks payable to: Marietta College Track & Field
215 Fifth Street, Marietta, OH 45750.
All INDIVIDUAL entries need to be submitted through Direct Athletics. You must create an "athlete" account on the Direct Athletics website to enter. When searching for Marietta meets, type in "Marietta" in the meet name field and click search.
* � Deadline: 9 p.m. on the Wednesday before the meet
* � Maximum of four athletes per event.
* � Maximum of three relays per relay event.
* � All LATE entries need to be submitted to Derek Stanley via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information to provide is: 1. Athlete Name, 2. School the athlete(s) is representing (or unattached), 3. � Events to enter each athlete in and 4. The entry mark (projected performance)
* � Day of Meet registration can take place up to 90 minutes prior to running events. After that point, NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED - No Exceptions!
* IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ENTER AN UNATTACHED RELAY, please e-mail Derek Stanley directly at email@example.com with the following information: 1. Team Name, 2. Relay to Participate and 3. Projected Performance. Individual Athlete names are not needed.
A performance list confirming all entries will be available on this page on the Thursday prior to each contest by 5 p.m. if not earlier
Please call or email any meet day scratches prior to arriving.
* � An ATC and student assistants will be on hand to assist with injuries and emergencies during the competition.
* � Taping can be done by our athletic trainers but participating athletes will need to supply the taping materials.
* � There will be no access to advanced equipment (ultra-sound, stimulation, etc.).
* � Ice will be available.
* � 200m Mondo Super-X, installed in December 2002.
* 6 lanes (36"), 8 lane sprint straight (42"). (Only 7 lanes will be used in 55m hurdles.
* � We have 8 sets of regular blocks and 2 sets of Moye. Feel free to bring your own blocks. (Only 1/4" spikes in the base plate of the blocks.)
* � Horizontal jump runway is Mondo.
* � Pole vault runway is instant runway.
* � High jump apron is Mondo (Sportsflex).
* � Throwing events will be from wood.
* � Spikes longer then 3/16" pyramids are not permitted.
* � 1/4" spikes are only allowed on a shoe with a rubberized recessed sole. If the shoes have a hard plastic bottom on the forefoot, the spike may be no longer than 3/16".
* � The clerk will be checking spike length just before the races. If your athlete is in violation of this rule, he/she will not be allowed to participate (if your athlete has shoes with a permanent spike plate and the spikes are greater than 3/16", they will not be allowed to use them).
* � Spikes will be available for purchase at the clerk's table.
If you plan to use your own blocks, they will need to be checked in at the implement weigh-in table at least 45 minutes prior to the event.
Timing Finishlynx timing
Posted as available on the results board in the main concourse.
Full results will be available shortly after the meet and will also be available on our Web page at pioneers.marietta.edu.
PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE MAIN ENTERANCE NEAR MIDDLE OF CAMPUS.
Parking on campus is limited, therefore buses are to unload on Butler Street (see campus map for location), and then please go park at the Hermann Fine Arts lot across the street from the Dyson-Baudo Center.
Vans and spectators may park in the lot next to Hermann Fine Arts Building (see campus map), or in available spaces on campus or adjacent to campus.
Food, drinks and t-shirts ($12) will be available.
Please note: Any food that your team brings into the facility will not be allowed at team camp. The food will need to be taken to the stairwell on the east side of the facility where tables will be set up.
Team Camps Please set up team camps on the brown floor covering to the right and left of the pole vault pit.
Please pay attention to the signage in the facility!
� No spikes will be allowed on any of the camp floor covering or in the hallways.
� No food or drinks will be allowed inside the track area.
(Only water will be permitted inside the track.)
� 740-376-4656 (office)