(Varsity Division team champions from Beavercreek)
The Miamisburg XC Invitational this past weekend featured all eight GWOC teams, who are only competing within conference until the postseason. These eight squads had been long awaiting the chance to step to the line together for the first meet showcasing all GWOC teams in one place.
The morning started off with the men's varsity race where the senior from Beavercreek, Connor Ewert, took an early lead and never looked back. Finishing with a lifetime personal best mark of 15:49.80, Ewert secured his second win of the season with a 36 second gap over Fairmont's Ben Blaumeiser, who would also finish with a personal best of 16:25.60 as the runner-up. Beavercreek men had their entire top 5 finish with sub-17 efforts and finished first place with a commanding 33 points over Centerville with 82.
Following the men, the Beavercreek ladies also captured their second team win of the season in a very tight race with 36 points over Centerville's 45. Leading the charge for the girls was Juliann Williams, a senior from Beavercreek, and Mia Robillard, sophomore from Centerville. The two ladies labored together through the mile and a half where Williams would put some distance and eventually finish first place in a time of 18:25.60 followed by Robillard with a strong finish of 18:40.70.
- Middle School Boys 3,200m Individual Champ: Daniel Emmert / Centerville MS (11:16.50)
- Middle School Boys Team Champs: Centerville MS (28 Points)
- Middle School Girls 3,200m Individual Champ: Evie Widjaja / Springboro JH (13:26.40)
- Middle School Girls Team Champs: Springboro JH (30 Points)
- High School Open Division 5,000m Boys Individual Champ: Ethan Zeiser / Centerville (18:40.90)
- High School Open Division Boys Team Champs: Springboro (25 Points)
- High School Open Division Girls 5,000m Individual Champ: Jessa Mills / Springboro (22:31.40)
- High School Girls Open Divisions Team Champs: Beavercreek (30 Points)