Team seeds
03/02/2020 12:28:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It doesnt appear to be allowing me to enter team seed or team seed meet on the relays and the 60h is only allowing me to enter the meet but not the seed.
It doesnt appear to be allowing me to enter team seed or team seed meet on the relays and the 60h is only allowing me to enter the meet but not the seed.
03/02/2020 12:38:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Same problem with trying to update seed times in the girls 60m hurdles for me as well
Same problem with trying to update seed times in the girls 60m hurdles for me as well
03/02/2020 3:52:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rmack Coach, please send an e-mail noting what athletes / events, etc. you're trying unsuccessfully to register and we can help out with manual adds. Thanks, M. Dwyer (mark.dwyer@flosports.tv)
@rmack Coach, please send an e-mail noting what athletes / events, etc. you're trying unsuccessfully to register and we can help out with manual adds. Thanks, M. Dwyer (mark.dwyer@flosports.tv)
03/02/2020 8:19:15 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@markdwyer - You will also be hearing from the coach at Kettering Fairmont, experiencing the same issue.
@markdwyer - You will also be hearing from the coach at Kettering Fairmont, experiencing the same issue.
03/02/2020 8:34:22 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@marcusrgillespie We're currently communicating with Coach McDonald and are working together to resolve the issue. Thanks, M. Dwyer
@marcusrgillespie We're currently communicating with Coach McDonald and are working together to resolve the issue. Thanks, M. Dwyer

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.