Order of Events
12/13/2020 8:52:51 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
What is the order of events for this meet? I cannot find it anywhere.
What is the order of events for this meet? I cannot find it anywhere.
12/14/2020 11:46:41 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SuzetteF The order of events will be released in early January. We'll update the MileSplit meet page with the specifics at that time. M. Dwyer
@SuzetteF The order of events will be released in early January. We'll update the MileSplit meet page with the specifics at that time. M. Dwyer
01/07/2021 1:12:14 PM
Coach
When will we know if an athlete qualifies and the order of events? Asking so I can make hotel reservations
When will we know if an athlete qualifies and the order of events? Asking so I can make hotel reservations
01/11/2021 8:26:36 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It is Jan. 11th and still no order of events. We really need to see it to decide on events and when we need to leave to make it there, etc. PLEASE PLEASE
It is Jan. 11th and still no order of events. We really need to see it to decide on events and when we need to leave to make it there, etc. PLEASE PLEASE
01/14/2021 9:26:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@markdwyer Info needs shared for this meet so we can plan accordingly. Are there competition windows? What is the schedule? What is the cost? Are there standards to get in for this meet and also for the showcase? Will 2020 times/distances be allowed? Please respond or update your website.
@markdwyer

Info needs shared for this meet so we can plan accordingly.

Are there competition windows?

What is the schedule?

What is the cost? Are there standards to get in for this meet and also for the showcase? Will 2020 times/distances be allowed?

Please respond or update your website.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.