Live Stream Field Events at 12
02/10/2021 8:19:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I see the live stream does not start until 2. Filed events start at 12. Our school has two seniors who will compete in field events. One in boys shot put and one in boys pole vault. Would be nice to be able to see them compete. Why are the field events not getting streamed?
I see the live stream does not start until 2. Filed events start at 12. Our school has two seniors who will compete in field events. One in boys shot put and one in boys pole vault. Would be nice to be able to see them compete. Why are the field events not getting streamed?
02/24/2021 9:16:49 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I would love to know that as well. Field athletes have family too. I have seen field events streamed in Virginia meets. I'm fairly certain my Jr Long jumper will be on the podium. it would be nice to see it. I've had to hear about her jumps via text.
I would love to know that as well. Field athletes have family too. I have seen field events streamed in Virginia meets. I'm fairly certain my Jr Long jumper will be on the podium. it would be nice to see it. I've had to hear about her jumps via text.
02/26/2021 11:08:46 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It is unfortunate but expected. This has been going on in college track for years. I have paid for a stream twice and they didn't even completely show the event that was listed. All you need is a phone and a tri-pod to have events shown. The kicker is you have to pay for a membership to see the Indoor Finale? You think they could just have a $5 or $10 ticket. The track and field world is run by runners. So it is just track, no field.
It is unfortunate but expected. This has been going on in college track for years. I have paid for a stream twice and they didn't even completely show the event that was listed. All you need is a phone and a tri-pod to have events shown. The kicker is you have to pay for a membership to see the Indoor Finale? You think they could just have a $5 or $10 ticket. The track and field world is run by runners. So it is just track, no field.
02/26/2021 2:04:06 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I agree, it makes these kids feel like they aren’t important enough to be streamed. It makes me mad. It needs to change.
I agree, it makes these kids feel like they aren't important enough to be streamed. It makes me mad. It needs to change.
02/28/2021 8:19:10 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Please tell me they will live stream at 12 for shot put!!!
Please tell me they will live stream at 12 for shot put!!!
03/03/2021 1:41:27 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Field athletes do not matter apparently, at least in ohio as I've seen field events streamed from VA and LA meets. It is really ridiculous those athletes train just as much, and have parents too. We pay for the subscriptions to watch, especially in this day when an athlete cannot even have a parent in the building, which is a whole different level of stupidity
Field athletes do not matter apparently, at least in ohio as I've seen field events streamed from VA and LA meets. It is really ridiculous those athletes train just as much, and have parents too. We pay for the subscriptions to watch, especially in this day when an athlete cannot even have a parent in the building, which is a whole different level of stupidity
03/05/2021 1:13:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I will be bringing my Ipad to live stream the D2/3 Boys HJ so my boy's parents can also watch. I hope I am able to do so, and catch no flack. It will be on our Carrollton Sports youtube page starting at 1pm.
I will be bringing my Ipad to live stream the D2/3 Boys HJ so my boy's parents can also watch. I hope I am able to do so, and catch no flack. It will be on our Carrollton Sports youtube page starting at 1pm.
03/05/2021 8:36:12 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There is no rhyme or reason to why they cannot livestream the field events from 12-2. Turn the darn video on. Not once have they videoed the field events. Why do they continue to devalue the field athletes?
There is no rhyme or reason to why they cannot livestream the field events from 12-2. Turn the darn video on. Not once have they videoed the field events. Why do they continue to devalue the field athletes?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.