The Ohio State University High School Meet Information
2022 Indoor Season / OATCCC Qualifier
Dates / Deadlines:
- High School meets will be held on the following dates: January 15 & 22, February 5 & 12.
- Registration windows will open three weeks in advance of the meet day.
- Entry windows will close the Thursday before at Noon (12 PM). Events may close out prior to the overall entry window closing based on each events specific entry limit.
- No late entries will be accepted. No meet day registration. No substitutions.
- Meet is open to HS teams / HS individuals. No clubs or unattached teams or athletes. No B Teams.
- Doors open at 8 AM day of the event. Please do not arrive sooner.
- Beginning immediately, concessions will be closed at all university-related athletic events. Water will be available. Fans will not be permitted to bring food/beverage into athletic facilities.
- No fly seeding will be used all running events will be seeded. Meet management would like to avoid waiting in line for lane assignments.
- All heats and lane assignments will be available online at www.results.timingfirst.com
Masks must always be worn while inside French Fieldhouse and must cover the nose and mouth (OSU and ODH Mandate). Spectators will not be allowed inside of French Field House without wearing a mask upon entry (OSU Mandate). Runners may remove their mask (if desired) while warming up, competing and cooling down following their competition(s). Masks must be put back on if a runner is not actively warming up or cooling down. Field event athletes must wear a mask when arriving at their event and while waiting for their turn in the rotation, especially when social distancing is not a possibility. Staff will be expected to always wear a mask. Coaches are allowed to remove their mask when actively giving instruction to their student-athletes.