All Coaches must be Members of the OATCCC
- In order to enter the 2024 Indoor State Meet as an official coach of a competing athlete, the coach must be a member of the OATCCC.
- OATCCC membership is good for ONE CALENDAR YEAR 1/1/2024-12/31/2024. You must join as a member anytime starting 1/1/2024. (Memberships acquired in 2023 will expire on 12/31/2023 regardless of the date purchased)
- To confirm your 2024 membership or to join, click HERE.
- You automatically are a 2024 member if you register for the 2024 OATCCC Track Clinic
- Please have your membership confirmed by February 29th to avoid rushing to have it completed on the day of the meet.
- Any meet in any state using MileSplit as the registration and entry platform is an eligible meet to the 2024 OATCCC Indoor State Championship Meet. If you are not sure a meet uses MileSplit as the registration platform, contact the meet manager for that meet.
- The MileSplit registration platform does not have to be the OHMileSplit platform. It can be any state's MileSplit affiliate.
Teams Must Be Verified by the School's Athletic Director
- Only a school's AD can verify that a team is sponsored by the school district.
- On 12/1/2023, an email will be sent to every AD in Ohio with an Outdoor Track & Field team recognized by the OHSAA. A unique link to complete an online Verification Agreement Form will be in the email sent to the AD.
- If your AD did not received this email, please have them contact the Indoor State Meet Chair, Anjanette Whitman using the OATCCC contact form HERE
- The verification window is open 12/1/2023 - 2/15/2024
- Check your team's verification status HERE
Deadlines & Dates to Know
- 12/1/2023 - 2/18/2024 Performances count toward qualifying to the 2024 State Indoor Championship Meet (any meet in any state using MileSplit for meet registrations)
- 12/1/2023 - 2/15/2024 Verification must be completed by Athletic Director
- 2/21/2024 Final Qualifying Performance List Posted on OHMileSplit.com
- 2/21/2024 12noon - 2/23/2024 11:59pm Declaration and Registration Window Open (no entries accepted after 2/23/2023)
- 2/25/2024 by 6:00pm Final Acceptance Lists Posted on OHMileSplit.com
- 2/29/2024 by 12noon entry fees due and to be paid online on OHMileSplit.com (Do NOT pay until Sunday 2/25 when the Final Acceptance Lists are posted. Click on the red REGISTRATION CLOSED - VIEW YOUR ENTRIES button then view your invoice to submit payment - the full invoice must be paid even if an athlete decides to not compete after being accepted into the meet)
Declarations Process Explanation
All declarations are made on the OHMileSplit meet registration page similar to entering athletes in a regular season meet. Do NOT import entries - skip this step. Only athletes and relay teams in the top 40 will be accepted. A pop-up window will appear rejecting any athletes or relays not in the top 40 once you try to submit them.
To view your entries, click on MAKE PAYMENT then PRINT INVOICE. Do NOT pay the invoice until Sunday, February 25, 2024, when the final acceptance lists are posted.
All declarations made which appear on the final acceptance lists to be posted on Sunday, February 25, 2026, are considered entered in the meet. The final entry fee invoice will reflect only those athletes and relays on the final acceptance lists. Payment must be made for all those on the final acceptance lists even if the athlete or relay chooses not to compete. The entry fee is due online at OHMileSplit by Thursday, February 29, 2024, by clicking on the View Registration button. Again, do not pay the invoice until Sunday after the final acceptance lists are posted.